obligatory during the trade fair
In connection with the ongoing epidemic in Poland, Covid-19, in order to ensure safety at JUBINALE participants at the EXPO KRAKÓW fairgrounds, all current regulations regarding sanitary restrictions and restrictions apply. In accordance with the guidelines of the Ministry of Development and the Chief Sanitary Inspector, in particular:
- In order to limit personal contact, it is recommended to complete all necessary formalities related to participation both as an exhibitor and visitor through the online system www.e.jubinale.com (e.g. registration of all employees who will come to the fair will facilitate the issuing of a personal identifier)
- Each person entering the exhibition premises will be subject to a one-time body temperature control (non-contact measurement) and mandatory hand disinfection.
- While in fairgrounds it is obligatory to cover your mouth and nose (with a mask, visor or other material).
- If the participant waits in a queue for the provision of the service, in this case he is obliged to keep a distance of at least 2m from other people.
- Whenever possible, all participants should keep a social distance of 2 meters while moving around the fairgrounds. (To this end, the organizer provided 5-meter side communication routes)
- Always wear disposable gloves or disinfect your hands before trading. (Each exhibitor will have appropriate disinfectant and disposable gloves)
- Exhibitors are required to disinfect the cashier and service desk at least once an hour.
- Every day before taking over your exhibition stand, the Exhibitor is obliged to take body temperature measurements and carry out and document epidemiological interviews with all stand staff.
- The Exhibitor is obliged to provide the stand staff with appropriate personal protection and disinfection measures.
- The organizer is obliged to monitor the number of people staying in the rooms used by the participants, in accordance with the guidelines for the type and purpose of the rooms, therefore it is necessary to take into account the temporary limitation of the availability of certain rooms (e.g. toilets, conference rooms, restaurant, etc.)
- Persons who during 25-27 June 2020 will be subject to quarantine or isolation are strictly forbidden to enter the EXPO KRAKÓW premises.
- Each participant of the fair, in case of feeling unwell, is obliged to immediately report to a designated medical point or contact him on +48 579 55 33 55.