Advertising on invitations to JUBINALE 2021
The edition of the invitation will be 12.000 copies
The invitation will be printed in the form of 24 pages booklet.
The purpose of the invitation is to promote the exhibitors, who will wish to participate in this campaign.
Note: Due to shipping weight limitations of the brochure, the number of advertising pages is limited.
The acceptance of advertising depends on the date of the order.
- 1.000 pcs. – direct during Amberif trade fair
- 5.000 pcs (by post) – Poland
- 5.500 pcs (by post) – Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Ukraine, Austria, Romania, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, Croatia, Serbia, Greece, Montenegro, Germany.
- 500 pcs – in Krakow
- orders deadline – 22nd of February 2021
- payment for the advertisement – 24th of May 2021
- distribution: March, April, May 2021
- one advertising page 210×100 mm – 990,- PLN net (0,08 PLN per copy)
- two advertising pages (spread) 210×200 mm – 1650,- PLN net (0,14 PLN per copy)
- cost of preparing advertisement (1 photograph and preparation for print or updating the advert and adjusting it to required format) – FREE (other forms of advertising can be agreed individually)
Please contact us for more information
via telephone +48 58 520 90 99 or e-mail email@example.com
Technical specifications for the agency:
Marketing agencies are asked to prepare the advertisements according to the following specifications:
Ad dimensions (width x height)
– one advertising page (net) + 3 mm bleed = 216 x 106 mm (gross)
– two advertising pages (spread) 210 x 200 mm (net) + 3 mm bleed = 216 x 206 mm (net);
Important objects in bleed advertisements must be placed minimum 4mm away from the cutting edge
We only accept digital materials stored in PDF format for printing
– generated in accordance with PDF/X-1a standard
– text must be changed to curves
– recommended resolution of 300 – 350 DPI
-saved in the CMYK colour space without embedded profiles;
In exceptional circumstances, we will accept advertisement in the form of a raster image (e.g. TIFF) CMYK, 300-350 DPII;
In order to ensure colour accuracy with digital material, sample colour print should be posted to publisher’s postal address. Lack of the above mentioned colour sample print (Matchrpint, proof) will result in inability to complain. A print out from a colour printer does not meet the above requirement.);
If it is necessary to compress files, we only accept ZIP format;
Digital printing materials up to 20 MB can be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Digital printing materials over 20 MB can be placed on the ftp server (please inquire via e-mail (email@example.com) for access details to the server).